50 Things Start for Life Webinar
Duration 60 minutes
We discuss the question in this webinar, how can 50 Things add benefit to your local Start for Life programme?
Who should attend our webinars?
- Local authorities
- Health Professionals
- Education Advisers
- Early Years Professionals
- Community Outreach
Why you should attend our webinars?
Impoverished life experiences in the early years can put a child at a disadvantage against their peers. Research shows that many children never recover from this early disadvantage, which impacts on their attainment, confidence, aspirations, and life chances.
This webinar will demonstrate how Local Authorities are using 50 Things to Do Before You’re 5 to enrich lives and improve the future of young children especially in light of the current challenging circumstances.
- Discover how to engage parents and foster whole family approaches to health and wellbeing
- Find out how to combat social disadvantage through this initiative
- Help different cultures engage with community and environment
- Provide early years education to encourage children to be happy and healthy, and learn while having fun
- Support public health initiatives such as, combating obesity, diabetes, coronary and respiratory diseases
- Prepare under-5s for future learning and school readiness
Led by the team at St Edmund's Nursery School and Children’s Centre in Bradford and rolled out in conjunction with Local Authorities across the UK, 50 Things To Do is an exciting initiative that helps parents and carers connect with their children through meaningful activities designed to have a positive impact on learning and health, so that their children can thrive through a range of low or no cost fun local activities.
Keep me updated...
If you would like to receive newsletters that keep you updated with everything we are doing please enter your email below...
Please note: By submitting the form above you give consent to receive communications from 50 Things To Do that relate to the services they offer, product updates, information on events and newsletters.