This accessibility statement applies to 50 Things mobile application for both Android and IOS.
This app is run by Frog Education. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this app. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Enable colour correction on your device and the app displays in the correct way
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- Change colours • Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Listen to app content using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of VoiceOver)
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible is this app?
We recognise that some parts of this app are not fully accessible:
- Some of the text used is not at a 3:1 contrast ratio to the background it is displayed against
- Some of the action buttons are missing accessibility labels detailing their usage
- Some of the buttons have smaller hit boxes than is expected
- Navigation of the app is not always possible using speech recognition software
Reporting accessibility problems with this app
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this app. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact Lucy Evans, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this app’s accessibility
Frog Education is committed to making its apps accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
Interactive tools and transactions
This app links out to 3rd party websites, for example YouTube. We have no control over their accessibility.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 18/09/2023.
It was last reviewed on 23/06/2021.
This app was last tested on 18/09/2023.
The test was carried out by Frog Education.